I have a been using keynote on a frequent basis in my classroom, or lack there of. Since I travel from room to room it helps you have my "board" already ready instead of messing with another teachers white board. My students and I are always using my Spanish dictionary app and they have used it to present projects. The latest app that my students used was the audio boo app. Speaking in terms of blooms this was on the create level. In terms of SAMR it is in the substitution level. My students were learning clothing vocabulary and out on a newspaper clothes fashion show. The students recorded the descriptions of their outfits on audioboo and the had it playing n the background while they walked down the runway.
I don't know much about acuity or icanlearn and have never used them. It's a mystery to me. !
No comments:
Post a Comment