Monday, April 23, 2012
E Porfolio- Thoughts
I enjoyed the E Porfolio. Personally I think blogs are fun. Do I get behind in my work? Yes. But I still like it. I wish I had thought to use blogs with my students. It could be fun. I have learned a lot this first year of teaching. There are many things that I want to try with my classes that I have learned from my peers this year. One thing that I noticed with my Spanish class was that I was so bogged down in making sure that they learned their Spanish vocabulary that I forgot about teaching them things that I feel are more important. Like culture, exceptance, and a bit of American History. Next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great work this semester! I enjoyed not only reading and hearing about your activities, but witnessing your students at work during the afternoons at BHMS shows that you plan and utilize the tech tools available.
ReplyDelete