I have chosen two apps that I think can be used and used well in my Spanish class. First I would like to say that I tried to be creative and find some new and cool app for upper level language learning but they just don't exist yet. Or at least what I would want an app to be does not exist yet. The first app is called Otter Call. This is a little game where the students must listen to the word in Spanish and then say the word. If the word is said correctly then they receive a point. I actually really like this game because it interacts with my students. The second app is called AudioNote. This is your basic recording device except that is has a paper where you can write or draw to take notes. So my kids can type out what they want first and then record it right from their notes on the ipad.
Part Dos-
Here is a link to my assessment Rubric. My students did a video/scrapbook project on their family.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDdlNHBJbXd5cG1aRmk2bGVTbnU2d3c6MQ
Otter call sounds like SO much fun! :) I'd love it-- I'm sure your kids do!
ReplyDelete